An easy and quick dip to whip up when guests pop around.
- 2 Beetroot, cubed
- 1 (400gm) can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, ground
- 10 drops tabasco sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ - ½ cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- A little water if required for consistency
- Roast the cubed beetroot in oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes until cooked
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until makes a smooth consistency. Use a little water if required to make it the consistency you would like.
- Serve with crackers, corn cakes, rice crackers or on the side of a salad.