A refreshing and nutritious accompaniment to any meal.
- 3 cup rice, cooked and cooled (made from 1 cup raw rice)
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup celery or red apple (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sultanas or currants
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (or 1 tsp granules)
Add green pepper, celery/apple, shallots, parsley and sultanas to rice.
Mix dressing ingredients together and mix through rice salad.