This delicious soup was designed for the HealthWise Clinic Weight & Health Management System. It contains 4g carbohydrate and ½ serve protein.
130mL cold water
130mL hot water
½ cup mushrooms, sliced or chopped
1 egg yolk
1 stock cube
1 tsp butter
1 tsp shredded cheddar cheese
Lite salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté mushrooms in butter.
- Dissolve stock cube into 130mL hot water then add to mushrooms and simmer.
- Place 130mL cold water in a blender, add egg yolk and blend on low speed.
- Add egg mixture to soup and simmer briefly.
- Add cheese just before serving.
- Carrot soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Chilled tomato soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Creamy mushroom soup (WF, GF, WL*)
- Dairy-free Cream of Mushroom Soup (GF, WF, DF)
- Lettuce soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Mushroom and oregano soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Pumpkin soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Red lentil and vegetable soup (WF, GF, DF)
- Spicy potato soup (WF, GF, DF)