- 1 cup almonds
- about 3 cups of water
- some cheese cloth
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 tablespoon honey
- Place the almonds in a bowl and soak them overnight in about 3 cups of water in the refrigerator.
- The next day pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. To remove the pulp, strain the mixture through cheesecloth into a bowl.
- Pour the liquid back into the blender and add the vanilla or honey or both and blend through.
- Use your almond milk the same way you used milk. It's great on cereal, in recipes or with your favorite desert.