For vegetable bake, lasagne or pouring sauce for the perfect Sunday Roast
- 3/4 cup of raw nuts (Macadamia, Cashew or Almond- with skin on will make the sauce a rich brown)
- 1 1/2 cup water (1/2 cup cold - 1 cup hot)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbs olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard (whole grain)
- 1/2 tbs flour (cornflour, arrowroot or tapioca)
- In a blender put nuts and cold water, mix until a paste.
- In a pot fry the onions and oil, until soft.
- Mix in the hot water, salt, mustard and nut paste. Bring to the boil.
- Add a dash of cold water to the flour and combine. Then mix into the pot, turn down and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Use a stick blender to create a silky texture.
- Caesar salad dressing (WF, GF)
- Chilli Relish
- Chimichurri dressing
- Date Paste
- Easy Sprouting
- Ginger & Date Chutney
- Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Italian Tomato Sauce (GF, WF, DF, EF)
- Moroccan Spice Mix (Ras al Hanout)
- Onion Relish (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Pear and Cinnamon Relish (DF, WF, GF, EF)
- Raw Nut White Sauce (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Red Pepper Marmalade
- Tomato Relish (WF, GF, DF)
- Wasabi Salad Dressing (WF, GF, DF)