I love the rich, warm consistency to this chutney and the spices give a lovely taste to enhance anything with which you indulge your taste buds.
- 750g Dates
- 1 Litre Water
- 4 Tbls grated Ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 100ml Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls ground Coriander
- 1 Tbls ground Cumin
- Soak the dates in 1 Litre of water for 2 hours. Drain & reserve the liquid.
- Place the dates with 250-300ml of the reserved water in a food processor with all the remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Preserve in sterilised jar and serve with anything you like, I even just have it on toast!!
- Caesar salad dressing (WF, GF)
- Chilli Relish
- Chimichurri dressing
- Date Paste
- Easy Sprouting
- Ginger & Date Chutney
- Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Italian Tomato Sauce (GF, WF, DF, EF)
- Lemon Butter
- Moroccan Spice Mix (Ras al Hanout)
- Onion Relish (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Pear and Cinnamon Relish (DF, WF, GF, EF)
- Raw Nut White Sauce (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Red Pepper Marmalade
- Tomato Relish (WF, GF, DF)
- Wasabi Salad Dressing (WF, GF, DF)