A very easy, delicious tart perfect for a winters day.
1 Tbls olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 chilli, finely chopped
100gm Walnuts, chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
50gm Feta, crumbled
Parmesan cheese, grated for topping
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
1 piece of ready-made puff pastry
Line a 20-25cm pie dish with oven paper or grease with butter. Place the puff pastry in leaving the corners for folding over once filled.
Preheat oven to 200C.
In a deep frypan, heat olive oil and fry onion, garlic, chilli, salt and pepper until onion is soft. Add butter and mushrooms and cook until soft and moisture is gone. Add the parsley and walnuts and turn off the heat.
Pour mushroom mix into the pie dish and fold the corners of the pastry down over the pie. Pour eggs over the top ensuring some glazes the corners of the pastry.
Sprinkle with crumbled feta and grated parmesan and place in a hot oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Aromatic nut roast with tomato molé (WF, GF, DF)
- Basil & lemon risotto (WF, GF)
- Caribbean sweet potato gratin (WF, GF, DF)
- Carrot and nut loaf (WF, GF, DF)
- Channa Masala (WF, GF, DF)
- Coconut curry rice with tofu (GF, WF, DF)
- Dal makhani (WF, GF, DF)
- Eggplant and chickpea casserole (WF, GF, DF)
- Italian Vegetarian Lasagne (WF, GF, DF, EF)
- Macadamia stuffed Mushrooms (WF, GF, DF)
- Mango, pumpkin and chickpea curry (WF, GF, DF)
- Millet and cashew pilaf (WF, GF, DF)
- Millet stuffed pumpkin (WF, GF, DF)
- Mushroom and bean burgers (GF, WF, DF)
- Mushroom and goat's feta risotto (WF, GF)
- Mushroom and Walnut Tart
- Mushrooms filled with spiced quinoa (WF, GF)
- Paneer and vegetable curry (WF, GF, DF)
- Pigs in a blanket (WF, GF, DF)
- Pumpkin, apricot and tofu risotto (WF, GF, DF)
- Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger & Tofu Curry (GF, WF, DF)
- Stuffed zucchini (WF, GF, DF)
- Tofu patties (WF, GF, DF)
- Tomato and mushroom ragu with polenta
- Vegetable curry with flat bread (WF, GF, DF)
- Vegetable paella (WF, GF, DF)