These are so delicious and filling, without the guilt!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 dessertspoon nut spread (like peanut butter)
- 1 dessertspoon protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) (optional)
- 50 mls coconut milk
- Grind almonds to a meal in a food processor.
- Combine almond meal, bananas, eggs, nut spread, protein powder and coconut milk and blitz in processor to a runny batter. Add water to thin if needed.
- Pour a small amount into a hot pan a cook both sides until golden.
Serve with fresh berries and some coconut cream.